Types of Toto Toilets
Toto toilets are among the best toilets around. Coming from the Japanese company Toto, they feature the Japanese penchant for quality, technology and attention to detail. They come in a variety of styles and types as well. Hence you would be able to find a toilet of your choice from Toto easily enough. Toto toilets are characterized based on many different things.
1. Bowl Shape – You would find both elongated and round Toto toilets. You could select the shape depending up on the size of your bathroom or toilet. Elongated ones usually are more comfortable.
2. Flush Integrated or Not – These are called one piece toilets and two piece toilets. The first will have flush tank integrated with the bowl. These look sleeker but are more expensive. Two-piece ones have separate flush tank. Two 토토사이트 piece ones do not come with the seat.
3. Flush Type – Toto flush types include Double Cyclone, G-Max, E-Max, and Dual-Max. All of them are good and could be used in commercial as well as top of the line residences. Toto toilets do not come in pressure assisted variety. There are power gravity flushing systems.
4. Automatic or Not – There are automatic toilets from Toto which open the lid automatically when someone approaches, and close the lid and flush on their own after the person leaves. You could change the mode to manual if you want. These even come with remote controls.
5. Anti Bacterial Glaze or Not – Some Toto toilets come with antibacterial glaze which Toto claims kills germs and bacteria and increases sanitation. The glaze’s name is SanaGloss. It also prevents stains.
6. Soft Seat – This variety has seat that does not make noise when it closes. If you do not want it you could go for the usual one. You could also buy the soft seat separately.
7. Height – In addition to the standard Toto toilets you could also get ADA specific toilets from Toto. These would be of use in commercial or public establishments or at homes which house people with disabilities.